Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baby Business

I realize that it has been about 2 months since I have posted, and I apologize profusely. We are scheduled to be induced on Mon., Jan. 5th. I am not sure why we are inducing, except that we think the doc might be worried about the baby getting to large for a natural birth if we wait much longer. My actual due date is tomorrow. At my last appt. on Mon. I was "pretty close to 3 cm." So far, not much happening. I think she is content to stay where she is. I think I may have been feeling some contractions (tighting, etc.), but not painful and I am not uncomfortable physically, just mentally. Since this is my first expereince at child birth I am unsure about what is happening with my body. Because of this I am worried that something may be happening and I would miss the warning signs. I am hoping that she decides to come willingly. However, regardless we should have a brand new baby girl on Mon.