Friday, July 25, 2008

17 weeks and counting

Jeff and I went to the Dr. yesterday for our monthly checkup. We were informed that everything is going swimmingly! This always makes me think, "How do you know? You haven't seen the baby!" I know that this is their job and they have been doing it for a very long time, so I try not to think that very often. Well, I finally hit the 100 lbs. mark! I thought Jeff was going to do a happy dance right there in the dr.'s office. Why he has been waiting for this moment, I don't know. The baby's heartbeat was 150, right where it should be. We chose not have the triple screen test at this time. We head off to the pregnancy care center today for a free ultrasound. We're not sure how much info. they will be able to give us since they are training students. Our hopes are high that they will be able to tell us the gender. I prayed all night that everything would be in its place and forming correctly! Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

WHOO HOO for an update! And Yeah for a good report! I CAN NOT WAIT TO find out what little bean is! I am thinking boy. There I said it. Let's see if I am wrong or right! And of course you can call me at 3 am if it's not going right... I am an expert of sorts on that topic! You better call me and let me know what you find out!

The Hylle Family said...

Yea Tiff! I'm so excited to hear things are going well for you! I can't wait to see your little bump when we get back. Oh and I love the 100 lbs. part. heehee :)

Shea said...

YAY! Finally an update! 100 lbs...wow you're huge...JK! Hope you find out the gender at the ultrasound.

amber leann said...

I'm with Stacy,a big WHOO HOO for an update! See there are people who care and who read!!! I can't wait to find out the gender either!!!

The Power Family said...

Hey Tiffany,
Wow! Congratulations on reaching the 100 lb. milestone. We won't talk about how long ago I reached that weight. Glad everything is going well. We cannot wait to see you and Jeff next month. Take Care, Linda and the monsters

Ashley said...

How exciting!! What did the ultrasound show?? BOY?? GIRL?? --Ashley