Monday, September 8, 2008

WE DID IT!


Wrong or right, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a crib! I know that I had my heart settled on white, but I was thinking that we may have to use this crib for a second child instead of buying their own. The white crib that I adored was very sexist, as in it looked only like a girl, and the other white cribs that I could use for either or did not live up to that one in my mind. So, I decided to go with the espresso color and this lovely crib.





































6 comments:

amber leann said...

Well, I have to say, I LOVE IT! Oh, and way to go on the decision making! You have every right to have a hard decision on these kind of things, but seriously, let's coin toss that name or something, cause I gotta get busy on some gift making, lol!

Shea said...

Love it! In fact, I have it listed in my favs as a possible choice! I actually think I've decided on another one though!

Stacy said...

I love it! You did good! Camilla will adore it. Amber- what coin toss? I have already told Jeff that has to be her name.

amber leann said...

Okay, so long as I have a name,lol!

Ashley said...

Excellent choice!! The crib is beautiful!!

Papaw said...

Hey, where are the pictures of my beautiful grandbaby? The demand is high and the supply is currently low, so you guys better get to work on it...:)