Friday, October 10, 2008

Give Me Some Sugar!





Besides being busy, busy, busy, we had a Dr.'s appt. on Sept. 30th. Everything was great, except the fact that my glucose test resulted in 165, 30 points over the tolerated 135. So, we scheduled another appt. for the 3 hour test today. At the end of the day my sugar was a proud 104. No gestational diabetes for this girl! Thank Goodness! The yucky orange drink was not as horrible as I imagined. However, I don't think I will be drinking an orange Fanta or Sunkist any time soon.

In other news....last week was homecoming at Wynne. This is always a fun, but crazy week at school. This year the primary teachers took part in the tutti ta and the cowboy. I thought you might like to see the two pregos, me and Shea, giving our best!

Last night Jeff and I went to eat with the family for Karen's birthday.

Nursery colors and bedding have been decided. Black and white bedding with lime green minky dot. The skirt is a black background with a paisley pattern. The outside of the bumper is a white background with a black damask pattern. The inside of the bumper will have material from the skirt and the green minky dot, all with black trim. Curtains have not been decided yet. I'm not sure if I should go with black and white curtains or something with the pink or green. I thought I would mix some lime green and dark pink accents around the room. We are still searching for a dresser.

3 comments:

amber leann said...

Love the pics of you and Shea! You guys so don't even look preggers though!!! Oh, and can't wait to see the finished bedding!!

Stacy said...

i miss you. we need to go to the movies soon.

Shea said...

The bedding sounds great. At one point I was thinking of using those colors (minus the pink of course)...glad I didn't go w/them since you are! Can't wait to see it all. You're really on the ball it sounds like!