Sunday, October 12, 2008

Babies Galore!




Saturday was a day for family and all things baby. Jeff and I attended a family reunion on my side. There is nothing better than family, food, and fun! I love being a part of such a big family, and it is nice to get to make up for what I missed when I was younger, being away all those years. Aunt Linda is the master at these get togethers. She always does such a great job of making them memorable! We all laughed until our cheeks hurt as we watched the paternal members in what can only be described as the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, Cajun golf.


Later, Amber and I scooted off to town. Jace had his first haircut and I registered at Patty Cakes and Target. Hence, the baby palooza! It was alot of fun to register at Patty Cakes. They have such cute stuff, which makes it hard to choose, but still fun! I was glad to have Amber along at Target. When Jeff and I went we literally stood in front of most of the items with our mouths agape staring. It helped to have someone who actually has experience in these matters to give advice. Thanks a bunch girl!

3 comments:

amber leann said...

No problem! I had fun, and thanks for taking pictures for me!

Shea said...

For real! How do people w/out friends with babies have any clue what all to register for? I plan on taking Amber and a few others along for the ride, too!

Stacy said...

Those pictures are hilarious. Before I read "cajun golf" I was thinking... um, does Tiff know what that looks like? Too funny! So fun to register for baby stuff! You look super cute more preggos every day!