Sunday, August 24, 2008

22 weeks....IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!






Sorry, I have not been very diligent about this blog thing. Once school begins everything else tends to go out of my head. I have been laboring over huge decisions such as what kind of crib and bedding ( do I go funky and modern, or fru fru traditional) to get. These may not seem like huge obstacles for normal people. However, if you have ever been shopping with me you can vouch that my decision making abilities are pretty much non-existent. They're even worse when it comes to something that I'm going to have to live with for a very long time. I plan to add pictures of the informative ultrasounds and some of the cute outfits already purchased. For now, I have posted for your viewing pleasure the crib choices. We have decided that white will be great for a girl. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

amber leann said...

Okay, first off, YAY ANOTHER POST!!! Second, I love the white one that we discussed earlier. It is too adorable as a crib, and super cute when it converts! I think that is going to be the best choice!

Stacy said...

I have been shopping with you and I have seen first hand the deliberation that is involved with some sale shoes... so I can't imagine how difficult this decision must be for you, so I will take it upon myself to tell you which one to get since 1) you asked for opinions and 2) you can't make a mistake either way
I like the first one pictured. We have a white convertable sleigh bed/crib that we have used with all the babies... yes, even the boys, but never as the big bed, just the crib... but we will be able to use the sleigh bed for Ruby Kate now! And as far as decorating the nursery. Do something you love.. you will be spending ALOT of time in there. My vote is to go all out fru fru... but I am in the middle of fru fru land these days!

Tiff said...

If I told you the second one also comes in white, would the first crib still be your choice?

Brittni said...

I just totally wrote out a long comment then lost it!! How frustrating. Anyway as I was saying, congrats on having a girl....all those big hairbows and fun dress up clothes you will love it!! As for the room my vote is to go eclectic and not so matchy-matchy, I love those pastel chandeliers that are the new thing for little girls rooms...too cute!! I think just a hodge podge of pastel colors and fabrics is so precious for a girly room. But it won't matter, the most important thing will be the beautiful baby that is in the room. Good luck on decorating!!
-Brittni

Shea said...

They're both beautiful but I like the second one best.

Courtney said...

Hey! Don't know if you remember me, but I went to school with Jeff and you guys came up to our lake cabin on Lake Norfork once. Anyway, congrats on the baby girl... they're a lot of fun!