Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The great debate....

Today, as any other day, was a busy busy day at school. However, no matter how busy I could not stop thinking about how I really need to choose something, anything, and soon! The great debate goes on! I am still unable to decide on a crib or bedding! HELP! My time is quickly running out. The difficulty comes down to what I love and what is logical (financially speaking). I don't want to feel ridiculous for overpaying on one piece of furniture. Granted, it turns into three pieces with the purchase of extras. My thinking is I love the first crib, but if I get the second one in white then I have more to spend on the multitude of things she will have to have. The first one keeps calling to me. Maybe tomorrow I will crack.

2 comments:

amber leann said...

Go with your gut girl! We can get her all her "other" things!

The Hylle Family said...

remember what I said...you'll have showers and there will be LOTS of people who will want to buy things for her, for those that are unsure of what to buy, tell them to donate to the furniture fund!! :) As for the bedding, I LOVE the 3rd one with the hot pink and lime green...I know they have it at Fabrics n More too, I've seen it.