Sunday, August 24, 2008

Everything Else







I am going to back track just a few. Our summer was pretty uneventful bar one or two things. We finally bought and installed our patio doors, which we absolutely love. No more walking the dog all the way around the house to let her in the fence. No more standing outside with her on the leash waiting until she does her business. All of that is taken care of with a quick open of the patio doors. We also finally broke down and bought some very nice patio furniture on sale. Now, we enjoy relaxing on the patio, especially in the cool weather we have been experiencing lately.

Of course one of the biggest and most anticipated highlights was finding out the gender of Baby Spiegel ( yes, we have narrowed down names, but they will be revealed later:). We were a little shocked and very excited to find out we are having a girl! I actually remembered to take pictures to docuement the event. Very proud of myself!

About a week before school started we took a trip to Georgia to visit my Aunt Linda, Uncle Joe, Katie, and Will. We had a great time relaxing with them. Jeff and I were given a sneak peak at karate practice. Will and Katie are both yellow belts and working their way up. Jeff enjoyed playing the wii with Will. I was begrudgingly given a turn.

Now, school has started and I am running to keep up with everything! I struggle with it now. I can't imagine what I will do with an infant. Everyone tells me it just kicks in and you do what you have to do. I will have faith. Of course any and all suggestions about staying organized, mommy wisdom, cribs, names, bedding, strollers, bottles, breastfeed, and anything else that I should know is always welcome. I need all the help I can get.




1 comment:

amber leann said...

I am SUPER proud you took pics. during the ultrasound, I didn't do that, surprising yes, and I really wish that I would have!