Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rockin' and Rollin'

It has been a pretty smooth week at school. The kids are settling in and getting the routine down, which I love. Things are moving along nicely. Speaking of moving along, I have begun to feel forceful movements in the mid-region. As I sit typing this at 12:46 a.m. Clara or Camilla Grace (Jeff and I are still "discussing" the two) is pounding away at my right side. It is such a strange and rewarding, yes I think that's the word, feeling after the light flutters from just a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing how quickly things change in your body when you're preggers. Everything seems to happen overnight, such as the sudden loss of your orignal wardrobe, the sudden gain of a rearend, and the strong movements that give you such joy.

3 comments:

amber leann said...

Awww! It is amazing, and I can't wait to have that feeling again! And, yay, you are revealing those names!

amber leann said...

Oh,and by the way..I LOVE the new look of your blog!

Tiff said...

Thanks. I need you to send me the address of the scrapbook page your were talking about that you used to set yours up. I was trying to delete some pictures from my blog, but couldn't. Is this possible to do?